Student accommodation for 12 months
You have booked student accommodation for one year with Student Factory and, for various reasons, you would like to cancel this booking before your arrival at our residence. Read our terms and conditions below, relating to cancellations and refunds of payments made.
What to do in case of a last-minute withdrawal?
In case of withdrawal following a booking request, please contact us as soon as possible to inform our booking service:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone: +33 1 71 25 08 20
In case of withdrawal, will the payments made be refunded?
• Less than one month before the arrival date (-30 days):
In case of withdrawal less than one month before the expected arrival date, administration fees and the first month’s rent (one month’s rent including charges) paid will not be refunded.
• More than one month before the arrival date (+30 days):
In case of withdrawal more than one month before the expected arrival date, the first month’s rent (one month’s rent including charges) paid will be refunded to you.
However, administration fees cannot be refunded (except for extraordinary circumstances, see below).
Extraordinary cancellation circumstances:
• Failure to pass an exam: You are graduating from secondary school this year and coming to live at one of our residences for the duration of your university studies is dependent on you passing your final-year exams.
If you fail these exams, Student Factory will refund any payments made, including administration fees.
The cancellation must be made within 10 days of your results being published.